Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Newest Family Member

Actual Conversation:

Vic: "Dog?"
Joe: "No."
Vic: "Dog?"
Joe: "No."
Vic: "Yes."
Joe: "Ok."

So we now have a 10 week old Cockapoo. Half Cocker Spaniel, half Poodle. The girls decided to name him Chance. I think it's because there's a good chance he'll take 5 yrs off my life. :)

Gracie absolutely adores him and plays with him all the time. Hailey's getting better but very averse to puppy nips. You know how they like to nibble on everything. Alyssa won't get in the same room with him. Terrified. We have a lot of work to do with her, but she'll do fine.

So,,,, here's Chance.



2 comments:

Poppy said...

ADORABLE! :) that's the thing with animals... people say you just have more work with them but in the end you see how they can be a big part of your life. I have a foxterrier and she makes me laugh all the time. :)

Snowbrush said...

Oh, man, but is he ever cute. My wife and I have a mininature schnauzer and a blue heeler, but the first is ten and the second is twelve. Old is okay, but young sure is a lot more fun. Enjoy!